As a Tier 1 Internet Service Provider (ISP), we provide high-speed Internet connectivity to more than 100 major commercial enterprises. HCIL offers two types of Internet services:
- Dedicated Internet Access – Direct leased line Internet for customers who need basic Internet bandwidth
- Internet Access Package– For shared, co-located and hosting customers who require secure data transfer models to servers hosted in the Hughes Internet Data Center
For many companies, website and email infrastructure are now as important as other services, which is why many companies choose to outsource these crucial systems to a provider who can guarantee availability. We have designed a range of hosting services to address businesses of every size based on their varying needs. Our network engineers also engage with customers to define configurations best suited to the customer business.
Hughes offers three types of Hosting Services:
1. Shared Hosting
3. Dedicated Hosting
Co-location onsite allows customers to connect their servers to Hughes’ high-performance and robust network which reliably provides dedicated high-speed connections, without costly telecom charges. In this area, Hughes offers:
- 24x7 monitoring
- 24x7 server reboot service
- Redundant internet connections
- UPS power
- Emergency priority support
Co-location customers are protected from network disruption by the implementation of a redundant power supply and a fully robust network infrastructure. Hughes co-located hosting captures the value of owning your own Internet backbone but with the cost-effectiveness of sharing space at Hughes’ data facilities.